Confirming old rule

stats of the week: run 27 km, zwift cycled 46 km, gym 2 h
stats of the previous week: run 27 km, zwift cycled 103 km, gym 2 h

An old rule has been confirmed once again. Double your 5 K time and add 2 minutes to get your possible 10 K time. This time I doubted this would be realistic having in mind that I did very few runs up to 10 K in training, only 3 during the recent 7 weeks.

But it worked. Following 24:30 for 5 K two weeks ago I was now able to finish after 51:14 at 10 K. Unfortunately the heel spur problem restrains me to increase my mileage otherwise I could probably attack the 50 min border.

With the Covid situation getting worse and worse some organisers now cancel their races once again. Winter seems to become depressing again with very few events to enjoy.

photo: 10 K start at the Blumensaatlauf alongside Baldeneysee


No comments:

Post a Comment