Cautiously back to running with 4 weeks to London

stats of the week: run 17 km, cycled 38 km, gym 1 h
stats of the previous week: cycled 569 km
stats of the week before: cycled 524 km

The second leg of my German border bike tour was a success. Both C and me were strong enough to finish 11 stages with almost 1,100 km. It was rather hard in the end but we got there.
If interested see German blog: https://deutsche-grenzerfahrung.blogspot.com/

Taking up running was not easy according to expectations. The muscles have to get used to different burdens again. At least I am back to 10 km sub 1 h. Now I soon have to build up runs of more than 20 km. Carefully of course, my thighs and calfs are critical.

Another fear is the health condition of the Queen. If she expires in the week before the Marathon certainly the event will be cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment