Number 25 in the box

stats of the week: run 7 km, hiked 14 km, gym 1 h
stats of the previous week: run 58 km
London Marathon result: 4:35:19

London made a successful weekend having finished my 25th consecutive London Marathon. I would have wished to be 6 min faster but so what? Finally the main target could only be to finish the jubilee race. And it was a great day with perfect conditions and the best ever crowds along the capital's streets.

In the evening my colleagues surprised me with a chocolate cake and 25 candles what sent me close to happy tear drops. After 20 years of work with interAir it was a wonderful London weekend that I will remember forever. Many thanks also to all the friendly interAir clients who finished their own marathon and made my day taking part at the celebration party on Sunday evening.

Photo: Like me David Weir finished his 25th London Marathon in a row. Alas! he made it to the podium 22 times.


Waving to the interAir fan group on Tower Bridge.




No comments:

Post a Comment