Easier running behind others

stats of the week: run 32 km, indoor cycled 75 km, gym 3 h
stats of the previous week: run 21km, indoor cycled 73 km, gym 3 h

It was a fairly proper week of training, a bit too much obviously as I finished the week with a muscle problem at the fibula. I still hope it will not prevent me from running one or two races next weekend. 
Only two weeks after NY I was able to race a 10K at 52:42 min, not too bad but maybe a bit of strain to my legs.

However, he local Nikolauslauf is a duty to be part of. Although there are already 12 in my age group thereof at least 4 are faster than me. People shouldn't talk of me as the one who only starts when the really fast competitors are absent.So I will have to do it and have fun. Running is much easier when you are sure you can't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment