Sunshine to start the new year

stats of the week: run 31 km, cyceld 116 km
stats of the previous week: run 30 km, gym 3 h
stats of the week before: run 40 km, gym 1.5 h

The 10K New Year's Eve race was a disappointment. I had to struggle right from the beginning and was still slower than at the previous races. Maybe it was just a bit too much. Only positive thing was that I was able to add the 5K with C so it made a 15K and my longest workout since New York.


The new year starts once more with a bit of sunshine. Lanzarote is our favourite Canarian Island to do some bike rides in the hills and jogs along the promenade. Unfortunately C caught Covid after a few days, symptoms are heavy and she has to lie down all day to revover hopefully before the holiday will be over. I still hope I can fend the virus.






No comments:

Post a Comment