stats of the week: run 11 km, hiked 20 km, gym 1.5 h
stats of the previous week: hiked 70 km
stats of the week before: run 13 km, hiked 30 km
We had glorious days with brilliant weather in my beloved Scotland. Highlights were the boat trips to the Isle of May, Bass Rock and Staffa as well as our stay on the small island of Canna. As we did quite a lot of walking - with an ascent of Goatfell on the Isle of Arran - running was not the focus. I enjoyed day after day, it was a great pleasure to be back to the country I love most.
The birds were most exciting. Gannets on Bass Rock
I now decided not to take part in the L'etape du Tour Femmes. I don't feel capable to manage 3,000 meters of ascent, even more so seeing the weather forecast of temperatures higher than 35°c. This will let me concentrate on running now what is necessary with only 8 weeks to Copenhague Half Marathon.





No comments:
Post a Comment