Spring dreams

stats of the week: run 35 km, cycled 60 km, gym 1.5h

The fortnight on Lanzarote finally made a successful training camp with a good mixture of flat running and hilly cycling. After 2 days of rest I earned the reward at the local 10 K race which was the first race of a series of three, with 15K and a half marathon to follow. I clocked 52:24 min what is not really fast but fast enough for me. Especially as I felt good during the race and just the final dash to the finish line got me to my limits. Last kilometer was my fastest and second half was faster than first what always is a good sign.

My racing plans for spring are fairly challenging. 7 races culminating with the London Marathon, of course. First focus is on the Syltlauf where I finished 3rd in my age group last time. That was 2019. A dream would come true if I can repeat this.



No comments:

Post a Comment