Should ignore the seconds

stats of the week: run 36 km, zwift cycled 31 km, hiked 12 km, gym 2 h

Did another interval session (6x500m sub 2:30) with hope to get faster for the local 5K race on Halloween evening. First target is sub 26 min what should be possible. I hope for sub 25:30 but what do seconds matter? I will be glad just to be part of the event.

I look forward now to returning to New York City on Wednesday. Regrettably I didn't get the chance to run the marathon but I am happy to be back travelling and feeling lively. 

Abbott published that they will do a drawing of 100 starts at the Tokyo marathon 2023. Chances are about 1:40. I will try to get my opportunity to finally complete my major series. I have finished 39 major marathons but an official finish of Tokyo Marathon is still missing.


No comments:

Post a Comment