Tour de France on my roads

stats of the week: run 28 km, cycled 39 km, gym 3 h


Watching Stage 7 of the Tour de France Femmes was great fun. I watched it twice, once live and then again on replay. Seeing the peloton racing along the roads where I trained this summer motivated me to do it all again this autumn.

The women climbed up to Chalet Reynard at more than twice the power I could manage. While I was able to put out 150 watts at around 6 km/h, they were producing 350 watts and riding at almost 20 km/h. Impressive!

This week I was able to increase my mileage, although at a cautiously slow pace. With six weeks to go until Copenhagen, I now need to build up to longer distances than the 7 km I have become accustomed to sticking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment